Friday, March 23, 2012

YES..YES...YES... ..!!!!

Awaken from a beautiful dream
Am standing on a hill top
With your sensations in every bit of me
yes –yes-yes YOU are my LOVE
sitting at a distance
I steal glimpses of your face
Catching your eyes my heart races
Yes-yes-yes YOU are my LOVE
Your touch melts my soul
Freeing me from the unfaithful world
And when you speak your mind I know
Yes-yes-yes YOU are my LOVE
You love me you love me not
My subconscious itself plays
My thoughts are just of you
Yes-yes-yes YOU are my LOVE
And it’s then I open my eyes
To meet the painful truth
A guy like you my love
Is a million dollar loot
I owe my heart an apology
For dreams mistaken
As you my love cannot happen
As you my love cannot happen
I wish life was harry potter
Where one spell would fetch me you
And it’s then my long awaited heart can yell
Yes-yes-yes it's YOU…..

No comments:

Post a Comment