Friday, March 23, 2012

THE PERFECT STRANGERS...!!!!!!!

Words and wit always follow when in the right stream of emotions. Month back I was combating with the idea of bending in a new city amongst new people in the new ambience. The thought of surviving unaided reached a peak where my confidence and courage was rigorously dared. Month after I figured myself amidst a crowd I love to be part of. It’s comical though my college was not as my fantasy at all but eccentrically am addicted to it. Obviously it’s not the lectures which I at times want to run off, not the CCD that must be cursing us for all the “fokat ka time” we spend.. not the chocolate fantasy either.. but kuch kamine wanting to grab the one bite of it.
The solitude moments ripped off
swapped with the idiocy
bhasha ki gaining knowledge
with loads of k’s and c’s

salon ki milti philosophy
on our every happy tragedy
koi aur kare to bezzatti
khud kare to “itna to banta hai yaar”


Strangers in life come by surprise and those who touch the chords stay forever. You meet people but not ever one has the charm to please you in the first go and those who do are the ones am writing about.
It’s first-rate to wake up with the rush for a meeting and later being frustrated to find out on being there an hour before others. Then texting them with all the “respected” terms so that they know they are going to be killed or rather being missed. Har din “kal ke scene” banate banate niklate.. life has become the ideal drama..coz it’s too good to be real and for once I hope am acting my part well… lollzz!!!
The faltu chats on anything and everything and the ongoing “chops” on every being has what become the routine. Being admonished by “seniors :-p” for things not to be done with a new “hakk” is what makes it all worth.
Roz roz ka plan.. with pizzaz and chocolates and chicken and coke… iske bina toh life adhuri si ho gayi. The everyday forwarded sms’s to almost everyone by everyone is what adds to “vellapan”. Fluctuating crushes….recent heartthrobs…. Pocket me maal “warna bekaar”. Naah it was never the need to be together.. but the destiny who brought us together. Now I feel part of it. It’s like a “feel” of belonging. With people I can fight, gossip, laugh,abuse,play,dance,sing ,eat and yet feel yaar “abhi to aaye the”.
It’s a collision of different worlds
Within a confined boundary
We love we hate we care
Our life is a free flowing poetry
Eminent we are in each others life
It’s prominence rising every time
Strangers you were who turned my life
It just took some time to realize.

Love you all from the bottom of my heart. written for the people who now share a part of my life and who have made a deep impression in my heart. Love you all loads. And now GET LOST!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment