Friday, March 23, 2012

TELL ME BFF...

Friendship to me was just me and you
Then why do I stand alone
Fumbling with the questions queue
My reasoning is a void
My answers are lost
Tell me BFF what went wrong with us????

I know am stubborn I know am silly
I know am insecure I know am a bully
But so I am….u knew it all time
Still u put me behind bars
for the “possessiveness crime” ?????
I really want to know
please Tel me BFF what went wrong with us????

Our chemistry our faith
Our long lasting chats
Our ongoing stories and emotional grasp
Do you really believe others that I was fake
As you know very well am not an actor that great
I am really confused and am really surprised
Why do not u Tell me BFF
where I went wrong with us?????

You surprise me with no answers
As you are the one with all
You kept saying am no more same
Whenever I called
Then why such a delay in telling
What went wrong???

Tell me BFF you owe me an answer
For the friendship’s sake we once shared
And for the friendship I still care….

1 comment: