Sunday, August 22, 2010

ROMEO--JULIET 21ST CENTURY...........THE INTERESTING BREAKUP...!!!!!!!!


DARLING ROMEO.
hows ya?? dude wat d f*** you think you are doing???? i mean its been 5 bloody nights since i got you any message.....is it the way to treat your girlfriend????? dont you dare think that you could have your way with me....coz remember if you dont treat me right any other guy surely wil......then dont bite your nails repenting....you see am not your one of those chiks who would die to be wid u .....dont forget how lucky u r to have me......and by the way if u plan on cheating me then be ready to get your a** kicked.....coz i ll just double the pain i ll suffer.....
LOVE JULIET


MY SWEETHEART JULIET!
m fine...just wanted to let you know that sweetie m not planning to cheat on you...NOWAYS....coz already one is intolerable how could i be so daring to handle more.......i mean one devil in night and other in morning....OMG.....and as far as being lucky to have you....then wake up babe and look around....its not me but you......coz remember YOU PROPOSED ME.....i didn even notice you...YEAH THATS RIGHT......and let me share a secret i said yes to get a sneak peak in hell.....and since i have had my enough of experience.......TATA....BYE BYE....CHAOO AND FOREVER K LIYE JAO...
YOUR DARLING ROMEO......

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to write one of those letters to smone if she doesn't treat me well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh reallyy......well wud love to read it then.....

    ReplyDelete