Sunday, August 22, 2010

TWO FRIENDS DIVERGED...............!!!!!!!!!


watching us today
i realised things have changed
even though your are by my side
you n me-NO MORE SAME.

a little argument is now a cold war
a little tease a big taunt
this little little has flipped our world
leaving me MOTIONLESS and DAUNT.

you were my gem
the only one i had
loosing you - A PAIN
pain i ll forever have.

we had our dawns and dusks
we had our minutes and seconds
now all that we have
are two known faces ready to PRETEND.

i dont matter to you
NEITHER DO YOU
but there is our PAST,our FRIENDSHIP sobbing
searching the real US,the real ME,the real YOU.

we shall be telling this with a sigh
somewhere ages and ages hence-
TWO FRIENDS DIVERGED IN THE WOOD
none took the step to stand by
and dat has made all the diffrence...........

8 comments:

  1. oh thanx amit...thanx for being a regular reader and appreciating my work it really matters alot

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be Arjunz little sis...??? Neway a really beautiful poem...reminds me one of Robert Frost in some aspects.. :P The Road not taken if I am not mistaken..

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear, a real nice one...!!... lot many realisations caught me after havin read this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ govindu bhaiya..........yups m dat lil mess in my arujun bhaiyas life.......and certainly this poem IS MY TRIBUTE to one of the poems dat i connect to very well...........THE ROAD NOT TAKEN.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ pramath bhaiya...........shukriya shukriya......thanx yaar for understanding it so well.....its really very dear poem to me....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anything written from experience is beautiful on its own will....truly enlightening in some aspects....putting into writing what many of us go through....you need to pen more poems!!!

    ReplyDelete