Thursday, August 12, 2010

SPOKEN--UNSPKOEN....words of gratitude!!!!!

DEAR FRIEND
since the day u got knotted in my life i have surrendered myself to you. your are the omnipotent who has mugged up ology of my journey making it your life's essential part. you have absorbed me in your walk with every breath......someone up there must have been overwhelmed with me...sent you and me + u became we,,,!!!!
you owned me like your CD of linkin park....which you hear everyday with forever increasing passion.....
you are my oxygen.....moment you are not present i feel suffocated...frustrated....and breathless...!!!!!
you are my inspiration to write....my reason to dance...my topic to talk....you gave me suggestions when i needed though majority were bizzaire but there's an unavoidable fact that you did,you never stopped helping....
you approached you reapproached....you assured you reassured......your were by my side always and forever......you taught me not to give up...and stand again like never before.....
you are not in any corner of my heart...but my heart itself.......you always complained my lack of showing affection something in which you are a master......you told me you love the moment i needed to know,like you are a mindreader always leaving me wondering....
today with a heart full of love and gratitude for you i thankyou....its an honour to be your friend.....dont ever leave troubling me......coz its the sweeteast pain i have......

No comments:

Post a Comment