Saturday, December 18, 2010

BIT of me!!!

hey guys.......after posting so many of my creations this time i thought i would share a bit of me.....me a 18 yr old girl....striving to touch infinity of success.......is just a simple girl next door....bein a 12th standard student........my only worry should be my board examination....isnt it???? but u know wat...it isnt.....i dunno if it happens wid everybudy or not...but my mind is like a -------- i dunno wat.....i just cant focus on one thing....from frnds to family...from studies to sumthing else...one or d oder thing just lights up in my mind and den dere i m spending my whole time imagining of wat shud have been instead of wat it is..........i feel like things r not right and there shud be sum1 taking responsibility of it.......as i beleive there is sum1 perfect for every wrong situation...........and den the oder moment i find myself irritated wid d fact that d perfect sum1 is actuallu missing.........problem wid me is...i think just so much...i mean y shud one bother oneself wid nething happening around so much dat it affects him emotionally......?????? isnt dat is stupid.....???? but i do.... n i know i m just so dumb to do it........u guys wud wonder but let me tell u all after writing the whole article on me......right now m thinking..."silly...y did u wrote it"....but again y shudnt i??? i mean its my blog and i can write nething dat i want.......not everytime it has to be a fictional writing.......sumtimes reality is needed.........now i better shoudl stop or i dunno wat else rubbish would i blabber.......tada cya next time......wid another reality check

3 comments:

  1. reality check...!! haha.. chalo kuch to hypothetical nahi hai tumhare blog mein!!.. kiddin... well dea sis whether it is important to u or not just stay focussed on ur boards... ok ;) :P... (i know ye lines mere muh se funny lagti hain.. but u r quite a matured one i know u'll take it seriously.. n do well!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. n abt dat dat perfect sum1... oh dear ... u know we gotta sit n discuss on dat i mean atleast share views maybe it brings comfort!!(fingers crossed) sumtym wen v both have tym... it really bothers me too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. duh....how mean yaar hypothetical........pramath bhaiya pathetic......n yaa i ll be glad to share views......

    ReplyDelete