Sunday, December 19, 2010

A CRACK IN THE CASTLE OF DREAMS……!!!!

The tall girl with dreamful eyes
Now crawling on knees baffled and surprised……
How can it be??? How is it possible???
Someone heard a shriek in paradise….
“LIFE IS A ROLER COASTER RIDE”, once said a great philosopher……..what I think he missed is that not everybody enjoys a roller coaster………..so if I were to define life I would have said ,”LIFE IS A CUP OF BLACK COFFEE SOUR TO SOME AND REFRESHING TO SOME”………
I met this girl on one of my journeys……..she had that attention catching aura……..a certain VIVACIOUS person with eyes dreaming every possible second……I don’t know why…but I just could not control myself getting up and starting a conversation with her……she is perfect to be called as “LIVELY”……
It is a paradox when I see the same person today petrified to come out of the dark room she has closed herself from past 6 months…….a close source said she is in serious depression…. On asking why I get an answer that has frozen in my mind from the day I have come to know it…. “the bubbly girl had been a target of a terrifying ragging event which had a trembling effect on her….so startling that from 6 months all that she has done is screeched… “NO NO PLEASE NO I CAN’T DO IT…. PLEASE LET ME GO… I BEG OF YOU…!!!!!!....”
Sometimes I wonder …….we all are a collection of masterpieces of the same artist…aren’t we????..then why does it happen that some have more ability to prolong the tortures and move on….then others?????? This girl I have dedicated my whole writing to was one of my inspirers to enjoy and cherish my life……..but as fate didn’t permit things are put to halt…..
One thing that I often speculate again and again is….why do people forget the magic and power of HOPE in their life…….why do they forget that its their life….and none on this earth has the right to snatch their happiness……why do we love to curse our sorrows rather appreciating what it taught us this time……..
I am a true OPTIMIST…that’s why when I see pessimism I experience an ambience of suffocation………my mother always told…… “BETA DARR HUMARE ANDAR HAI…….JIS DIN ISE NIKAL FEKA DUNIYA TUMHARI HAI…..” , till date I just follow what she preached………
PRESIDENT ROOSEVELT said “YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR BUT THE FEAR ITSELF”……I know there are many in this world like dat girl…..and all I want them to know is WAKE UP COME… OUT OF YOUR SHELL…..ONLY THEN YOU’LL REALISE WORLD IS NOT SUCH A BAD PLACE TO LIVE IN………….

No comments:

Post a Comment