Tuesday, July 21, 2009

LOVE AJ KAL.......!!!!!!!!!!!


While most of us settle ourselves in dreamland while listening the four letter word L…..O……V….E........ I m actually interested in discussing if it really exists……??? I mean m sure it really does but does the romeo juliet era exists between the lovers or is it the

HI-FI technology time where even ISHQ-VISHQ….PYAAR-VYAAR…….hav to wait in quee “as the person ur trying to reach is busy on anoder call”..????????

I mean guys imagine u callin ur bf or gf and u get a reply “DARLING M TOO BUSY WILL SAY I LOVE YOU LATER AS IT WILL OCCUPY MY 3 SECONDS WHICH I CANT AFFORD….”…..poor u ..but the best thing is dat ppl in our generation follow the famous FASTRACK SLOGAN….”MOVE ON” ..they hardly give it a damn…..”if neeti is busy then khushi must be free no…..or if she tooo is busy then who cares I ll hav a nite out wid rashi” aftrall the LIST NEVER ENDS……and girls r no more behinds boys……….

I remember my last novel I read OFCOURSE I LOVE YOU….TILL I FIND SUM1 BETTER……………….took me to a different world and it only forced me too actually write this………… gone r the days,when heer-ranjha………soni-mahivaal etc etc love birds were inspiration……….and y will they be wen THE BOLD,HOT AND ROCKING PARO…..from DEV D has occupied the TV SCREENS like anything……CUMMON ofcourse one has to understand dat ISHQ HAS BECOME KAMEENA……………but there r ppl who still consider LOVE AS LOVE I mean pure,gentle,simple and divine. Atleast me and some ppl I know still believe in it.

I hope ppl in this YO-YO era understand wat love is……………………………”And when I came in with tears in my eyes, you always knew whether I needed you to hold me or just let me be. I don't know how you knew, but you did, and you made it easier for me.”………..i guess THIS IS LOVE........


2 comments:

  1. u r rite komal ishq has become so kameena ...no value of true luv here.. people like me n u still consider luv as luv bt dear no use of it .. well u ve written a perfect defination of luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. yr....the way u see love is not uncommon for an 18 yr old. but as u grow up u know wht's te truth of this world. true love happens only once and when you loose it once ... the word LOVE loses its meaning forever...though liked ur views regarding love.

    ReplyDelete