Saturday, July 18, 2009

"I LOVE YOU"


no one had ever meant so much
i realise today when i ponder
my nights are sleepless my hunger is vanished
love is the only thing i wonder

when i think a little more
i recollect an everlasting line
a line that touched my heart and soul
"love is like a wind u cant see it but feel" is d only thing dat shines

my dreams are getting modified
the colour red is everywhere
my senses my emotions hav got new wings
and there is just so much too share

i pace up and down evrytime
my life has got a new wheel
i pace up and down evrytime
thinkin do u feel the way i feel?

if the answer is yes i would relive my life
if the answer is no i would die
my heart would prefer to wait for you
rather saying "goodbye"

my love for you is to the extent
and as pure as sunshine
my love for you is like a poem
if NO YOU THEN NO RHYME

my heart is longing just to say
what i feel for you
but my lips never go wid my heart
n i never say how madly I LOVE YOU.......!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments: