Friday, July 17, 2009

"JUST A LITTLE BIT"

they say the world is wide
but i say the frnships wider
for them its just their style
for me day by day bitter n bitter

there is so much in me
so much to expressed
there was a world of me
i dun no where it is suppressed

the sun has set
the dark world is here
i had enough
now i cannot bear

loosing my diamonds
was my biggest fear
but they walked off themselves
had not even noticed a drop of my tear

am i so invisible
that my pain is not seen
or they r so blind
or may be they r not keen

everything around is just so livly
yet for me its mortal
thoughts r converted into disaster
and my life shrinked into a bottle

the love the passion the care i had
was just a big mistake
you all hav done wat u cud
but now not more i can take

i may sound dumb i may sound fool
i may sound pathetic
but what i asked u
was just emotions just a lilttle bit....!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment