Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A LOVE LETTER--words of a broken heart!!!!

DEAR LOVE,
this is the last peice of paper i am sending you,though i know you're hardly interested to know that.
today when i was seeing the sun hiding in the sky my mind rolled back to the day i fainted in your arms hearing the funniest proposal of my life.....
i don't know if u remember but ur every word atill echoes in my ears with the fragrance of your nervousness:
"you are so tall you are so funny
you make wrold's worst brownie
but then also it's so yummy
will u spend ur life wid me honey?????"
the eagerness of my "yes i will" in your eyes is still the most beautiful view i ever had or will have.....
i know all this is a time waiest for you but these are the memories with which i m going to spend my life....
the distance between us might be for thousands of miles for the map but you are my heart so near that your every breath adds one to mine....
you were my sweetdream that has turned to a nightmare...my shrieks in night persistently explain how much i love you....how much i miss you.... how much i need you.....but all in vain because now you are not next to me to listen my every breath....
your thoughts haunt me like a beautiful curse which i never want to get rid off even in my dreams. all this have no effect on you my heart never beleives.....but i know HEART IS A CHILD,IT BELEIVES ONLY WHAT IT WANTS TO.....you don't love me anymore and with everyday passing by i love you even more. don't reply for this letter as already my 499 are in que....take care...may god bless you.....for the last time.....
YOURS LOVE

5 comments:

  1. Hey ...i just wish that this is a work of fiction and has no connection to any body's life because it's just unbearably painful to see your love walk away from you.
    But love is not in the fairy tales we expect in real life its way to different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And one important thing about this letter....amazingly written full of emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhhmmm well its certainly work of fiction.......and thnx...its great wen sum1 likes my wurk

    ReplyDelete
  4. sumthin close to this came to my mind too.... but i didn't pen it down... n its already patented ...:P... well nicely written... my personal fav : "your thoughts haunt ......never want to get rid off...."

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanku thanku........its my fav line tooo

    ReplyDelete