Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A FOOL LOVED A DUMB

my eyes weak my eyes dry
i have cried so much dat nw i cnt even cry
when u left u tuk my heart
and now wat is left are just few broken parts

is the reward 4 every true love not love???
i guess some questions are better not asked
i regret the moment where v met
dat road i wish i never have passed

i did wait for u i waited too long
but now i realise i was too wrong
you deceivd me u betrayed my love
n i thot u luvd me like v were luv doves

u shook my beleif u shook my trust
and now am nothing but carnival of rust
will u cum bak??? i olwaz think
or my emotions have to shrink

tell me my love u owe me an answer
y did u leave y did u go???
even my teardrops r tired
from 100's of drops now its 0..

you left me unconscious you left me numb
i feel like a fool who luvd a dumb....!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i still remember bhai wen i raed dat line "and now m nothing but a carnival of rust"..........god you almost exclaimed out of excitement....it was a nice way of appreciation....thanks thanks again for recognising my work

    ReplyDelete